Thursday 14 July 2011

2 binds in Mari D!

Another mini triumph this week with managing to bind on both sides in Mari D! It hurt, it hurts the top of my feet! But it's getting better, well, easier, each time I do it, and the more padmasana practice i do the less it will hurt I guess.

Backbends are no longer the horrible experience they used to be. I have so much more strength in my arms now and I've worked out exactly where to place my hands and feet to minimise any twinging in my right shoulder and to fire up the quads. I even do an extra backbend in my sequence now cos I love them so much!

I'm loving my practice at the moment, I think it's because I'm listening to my body more and more and learning what it can do when I'm in the right frame of mind. I just wish I had more time. I wish I didn't work full time and could fit in more practice! I will get there, I'm slowly getting the wheels in motion for working for myself, a new lodger is on the horizon for a bit more extra cash, and I'm going to be taking my first yoga classes in a couple of weeks time if all goes to plan..!

No comments:

Post a Comment